Saturday 26 July 2014

Instagram Diary!

I saw Zoella do this on her blog and really loved the idea, these are some of my most recent posts


Me and my friend Toni | my healthy breakfast--weetabix,almond milk and blueberries | my Starbucks lunch, consisting of a cool lime refresher and ham and cheese panini | me and my best friend when we were little at the festival green belt rocking some questionable jumpers | my two besties | my birthday dinner with my dad and s'mum at Koh Noi | and then my dad | my bff | mybff ii  

 

My boyfriend asleep on me on the way to shopping centre | us awake on the way | my birthday breaky | me and best friend on the way to my friends before prom | me and my other best friend in Spain | me and my friend Megan at prom | me and one of my oldest friends Laura at prom | me and Mia at prom | all my favourite girlies at prom


If you'd like to follow me on Instagram please go and search @daisyfudgex
X
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

So, I guess I'm not a classic beauty and fashion ‘blogger’, I don’t have a fancy camera or expensive designer clothes but I do love a good old chunk of writing that’s funny and relatable. This is all my blog is about, getting inspiration by simple things that have a lot of potential...okay so that all sounds a bit fancy, but basically I love writing and just want to express some of my thoughts too people that could possibly be interested in it...it might be a total failure...maybe it won’t.