Wednesday 16 July 2014

Spain!!















A few weeks ago, I visited one of the nicest places I have honestly ever been...
I went to Spain | Malaga | Nerja, it was so lovely and beautiful and the company definitely suited the surroundings.  I went with one of my closest friends and her mum, I did think we would argue but turns out we got on EXTREMELY well which just made the holiday extra fabulous! 

We didn't have the most...adventurous holiday, we just kind of lazed around on the beach, and some days walked up to the little town which was so amazing and just a traditional Spanish village. The beach was so beautiful but the sand was B O I L I N G, we definitely burned off all the ice cream whilst running for our lives across to our perfect spot! 
The nice think about Nerja is that it isn't very touristy.. meaning you get a real feel for how Spanish people live, granted its not very different to English;) but its nice to see the different culture.

When we went, it was the start of San Juan, which is a huge bonfire festival to celebrate the start of summer...all I can say is that it clearly means something to them! The partying went on till about 4 in the morning, but we were very tired so we left around 1:(.. also I left my camera in the apartment as I didn't think much would happen (stupid thing really), but just imagine huge bonfires, hundreds of tents and a lot of fireworks all on a beautiful sunny beach in Spain. It was one of those places/events where everyone is just laughing, mingling and ...drinking!!...A LOT... it made me so happy, and even though we had no clue what any of the people were saying, the feel of involvement was so surreal that it made me slightly emotional!!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

So, I guess I'm not a classic beauty and fashion ‘blogger’, I don’t have a fancy camera or expensive designer clothes but I do love a good old chunk of writing that’s funny and relatable. This is all my blog is about, getting inspiration by simple things that have a lot of potential...okay so that all sounds a bit fancy, but basically I love writing and just want to express some of my thoughts too people that could possibly be interested in it...it might be a total failure...maybe it won’t.